Friday, September 08, 2006

Absolutely Emu-sing

It could have been because I was a bit punchy...

I had a rough day at work yesterday. Our company laid off a number of employees and while I was fortunate to be unaffected, the emotions were running high throughout the day.

Or

It could have been because the target of crackpots (ME) that they were marketing was totally bang on...

... But I couldn't stop laughing when I read the label on the Four Emus Shiraz bottle. http://www.fouremus.com.au/flashus.html

I hadn't even started drinking, and Bruce "Deranged but thoughtful, for the 2 seconds any emu can hold onto one thought" had me in stitches.

Thanks for the giggles! : )
I am looking forward to meeting the other 3.... ; )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant website! Really spot on for a company like that. Thanks for the pointer.

lala said...

You are welome! I am glad you enjoyed it.

...and the wine is delicious too! : )

Anonymous said...

I love it ... thanks for the chuckle!

Poor Gus. :)