I had a dream last night with the most vivid sunset. It was huge, spread across the sky, in deep pinks and purples. I remember that I kept trying to peek around a building or a telephone pole, to actually see the sun. Because I wanted to know what color that orb would be to pain the sky like that. I couldn't get a view of it. I just saw the sky explode in this breathtaking color show. I remember being still and just watching the sky.
It's amazing what comes from my dreams. Just amazing. I often awake wondering where the vividness comes from. Where the colors and textures and scenarios stem from. It's no wonder that I have no retention for movie lines or song lyrics, or random tidbits of trivia. Good portions of my brain space are taken up by my dreams.
I looked up some of the symbolism in the Dream Moods Dictionary, and here's what I found:
Sunset
To see the sunset in your dream, indicates the end of a cycle or condition. It is a period of rest, renewal, and evaluation.
Purple
Purple is indicative of devotion, healing abilities, loving, kindness, and compassion. It is also the color of royalty, high rank, and dignity.
Pink
Pink represents love, joy, sweetness, happiness, affection, kindness. Being in love or healing through love is also implied with this color.
Hmmmm...
Happy Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment