Ahh... sweet Friday
This morning, upon hearing the words "Happy Friday" bounce from my lips, my niece screamed at the top of her lungs "NO! No! NOOO! It's not happy! No! I don't want you to say it's happy!"
I was a little taken aback. I love Friday. It's sacred for me. I love the way it pounces on you and reminds you of the ripe, fullness of the weekend ahead. I love how it feels decadent - all this time available to you. Leaps and heaps of indulgent, carefree space. All for you.
It's a happy time!
Today, I am feeling grateful for this opportunity to be present and to nurture my own gratefulness for being alive, being healthy, for having incredible friendships and for feeling this huge capacity to love in my body. It feels like this untapped well... so much space available to feel; so much potential there it moves me to tears.
Happy Friday!
1 comment:
same to u dear
Post a Comment