In honor of the fact that one of the most chocolatey and declicious events of the year is happening this weekend, I wrote an little poem.
I'm heading to CT to see my family this weekend, so I won't be around. And I won't be submitting any poems. I suspect you'll be just fine with that.
Hoppy Easter! ; )
easter egg hunt
pink plastic protrudes from a pleasant park
yellow yolks yawn in the yard
a blue bouncy bunny brings bounty
and the hunt is on!
the contest to capture containers of chocolate candy and confection
denim dresses dash amongst the daisies
jeans jostle for the juiciest of jelly jewels
happy hands hurl towards hardboiled hens' handiwork
mouths move and mention more mysterious magic
and finally, friends and family fall flat forward in the flowers.
Fun for all. : )
-- lml april 5, 07
1 comment:
Alas almighty alliterations!
Alphabetically aligned algorithms.
Eh, Lala?
Post a Comment