Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Subject Lines

You are looking to get someone's attention, crafting the perfect email, and wanting to add that witty je ne sais quois...

...well, all you have to do is click the Subject: box in a Yahoo mail email. : )

Out pops a randomly generated Subject line. It's brilliant, really!

In honor of the spectacularism of the Yahoo Subject: line generator... here's my poem.

Ode to a Subject

Carving watermelons on Halloween
Do you suffer from uncontrollable falling down?

Leveraging core competency across the extraprise
My hobby is collecting dust

LipSmack heartAttack girlie girl in a pink sleep sack
If the cubicle's a-rockin', don't bother knockin'

you're not as objectionable as you seem to be, are you?
What's the corkage fee at McDonald's?

How to Comb Your Curly Hair

How was tomorrow? I think you know what I mean.
I changed her oil, she changed my life

we have located your pants

things fall apart; the center does not hold
I'd love to, but I'm building a pig from a kit.

It's not you, it's me. I don't like you.

--lml and Yahoo, April 4/07

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!

I like so many of them I can't even pick a favourite. I think "I changed her oil, she changed my life" and "I'm building a pig from a kit" are vying for top honours.

lala said...

HAHA... I am happy you enjoyed them! I had a hard time stopping myself from using the generator... ; )