Monday, February 18, 2008

and breathing...

After spending some good quality time with friends, going for a run (a beautiful way of setting my equilibrium), reading and recharging, and playing, I am feel much more grounded. I think by being present - making sure that the I am present for each experience that I am involved in, gives me such a healthy perspective. It stops my monkey mind from taking off to the future (which has not happened and does not exist yet) or dwelling in the past; holding on to something which no longer is. Being now gives me a chance to let go. I don't have to be anything than what I am right now. What I feel. What I want. The rest just unfolds, the same way my breath pours from my body. Naturally. Instinctively. One at a time... as deeply or as shallow as I choose to take it.

No comments: