Wednesday, April 09, 2008

talk to the hand

Shirley and I got our palms read on Friday night. I've had it done a few times now - at different. critical stages of my life - all occurring in the last 6 years - and all read by Jolyn at Second Cup. Thanks Jolyn.

It was cool to hear similar themes across the palm reading - and hear that some things had changed or lessened or shifted focus. I was a very different person in 2002 than I was in 2005 and as I am in 2008. I just noticed that each of these readings were 3 years apart. June, February, and April. (6-2-4) Again a common thread?

I think I'll capture the reading that is most recent, as I guess it's most me. Then we'll go back in time...

April 4, 2008
Right hand: Actions
Need excitement, change, variety
I am very interested in Business.
Jolyn saw papers (writing? administration?) everywhere
Independent
Very practical
Strong communication skills
Intuitive

This year is an 8 year - a year for finances.
The focus is on $$, she couldn't tell whether that would be good or bad.

At age 37/38 - I would TRAVEL! Travel lots and for a long time. Travel, travel, travel. (YAY!)

Key work years: 35, 31, 45, 55, and I'd likely retired in my late 60s (oh yay)

Left Hand/Subconscious/Life Path
Giving.
Perfectionist.
Adaptable.
Good energy.

She mentioned that I should check my thyroid later on in life.

Overload years: 30 (yes), 33 (YES!), 35 (meh), 37, 39, 40, 45

Relationships: Big years 35-37 (I must make some kind of decision. Big emotional years for me)

She sees 2 kids in my life, sort of.
She sees 2 loves, but only 1 is real

No comments: