I stumbled across this while I read a blog called Choice In the Matter.
"I believe in soul mates.
I believe we have more than one.
I believe they don’t necessarily have to be people you are romantically involved with."
It really resonated with me. Why? Because I feel like I have quite a few soul mates; people whom I connect deeply with, people whom I feel as if I've known for a hundred years, and many of these people I've never been romantically involved with.
I also believe that you generally cannot get everything from just one person, except yourself. I feel strongly that people intersect your life for a reason; to give you specific gifts (things you need to learn about yourself), and it's up to you to accept those gifts, experience them, and enjoy those people to the fullest.
1 comment:
I enjoy reading your blog. You write very clearly and articulate things that I often feel.
Thank you!! : )
Post a Comment