I've been dreaming a lot! in the last 3 weeks and remembering at least one dream each night.
One element that keeps appearing in my dreams is water. I am either swimming in it; it is falling on me in the form of rain; my places of work and/or home are houseboats (or some structure situated on or next to water); or there are puddles or bodies of water that I need to go through to get somewhere (splashing as I go, naturally ; ).
There have been swamps and mud bogs, as well as deep pools. In some cases, the water has been clear and clean; other times it is filled with debris (like branches and logs). The water can appear in a natural setting (like a forest or wilderness), or it can be in a swimming pool-like venue.
I don't know anything about dream analysis, but I wonder what is the significance of all this water. I have a good relationship (in real life) with water, I feel calm and sensual when I swim. I feel cleansed. It's a happy place for me. But I don't have yearnings for the ocean, for living on the water, or being in the water.
Or maybe I do?
Neptune, some help please? : )
No comments:
Post a Comment