I watched Almost Famous tonight - complete with groupies and bandaids and rock stars and music. Friendship, the discovery of who you are, and a coming of age of sorts.
It wouldn't take me much to be a part of community like that. I see myself being a part of something, something that expresses love and laughter and friendship. I am not sure where it would take me, but I think it's a huge part of me. I think it's a good thing for me to know and to experience.
I don't think I'm meant to be alone.
And yet, that's a scary thought. Do I need this in order to be happy? Or could I thrive on my own, confident in the fact that there may be people in the universe who enjoy my company. And would it just be gravy to experience good friendship, laughter, and even love along the way?
It's an interesting thought.
No comments:
Post a Comment