Snowboarding in 5 feet of powder is an amazing feeling. It's soft, it makes turning sluggish, and it's a joy to crash on. The snow fell and fell and fell on Sunday, making our adventure on the slopes of Squaw Valley incredible! The hill was dead, there was hardly anyone there. The weather alternated between complete whiteouts, because the snow was falling so hard, and sunshine pouring on our faces. I had such a blast!!!!

I also got to visit some of my old stomping grounds - my family's cottage in Lake Tahoe, and my house in Tiburon (Marin County). Too cool to drive past places and yell "OMG, I used to... there. I played there. I went to school there. I remember a time when I... there." It was fun! : )

1 comment:
It sounds like you had a lot of fun, and OMG are you two ever cute in your snowboarding gear! :)
Post a Comment