I received some lovely words from a very good friend. They made me cry and they definitely helped me to put things into perspective. THANK YOU! : )
Fatigue can do many things including making us feel old and spent when really we're not. When really we're vibrant, beautiful and ambitious, yearning for the excitement and challenge that feeds our soul. When really all we might need is a few good nights' sleep, nutritious food to replenish our bodies (preferably prepared for us by someone else!) and walks along the Canal. When really we could use unscheduled, free time to explore possibilities, be, and dream up our next adventures. Yup ... fatigue will curb that in a flash!
1 comment:
Steph just sent me the link to this blog (I love the way you write!)... I believe the Universe knew that I needed to hear these very words. Thanks for posting them here...
Pace e bene,
Post a Comment