After 4 weekends away, it was an absolute pleasure to come home last night. I was so happy about being immersed in my little space. Upon my arrival, I got a big bear hug and delicious kiss from J. While I unpacked my bag, I cuddled Chloe (who purred while crawling into my duffel bag in search of the source of the strange new city smells). I made my bed with the new linens I purchased at Simons (my only purchase of the weekend) and put on some comfortable pjs. I made myself a delicious bagel and cup of tea and took a few minutes to thank my beautiful friends for accepting me and my rowdy and raucous behavior in Montreal (giggle). I played rock band with the crew until my voice cracked with fatigue. I did laundry and was so grateful for the clean house that I came home to. I watched an episode of Lost, ruffled my freshly made bed, and soaked up the feeling of drifting off to sleep in a tangle of limbs. *sigh*
home sweet home, until my next adventure!
1 comment:
*sigh* indeed. How lovely. :)
Post a Comment